The K2 RayGun is a snappy, responsive board at home in the park as well as the side country.
- All-Terrain rocker is designed for use throughout the mountain; it allows effortless turning on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Directional shape and mellow setback stance concentrate pop in the tail, offer plenty of overall float and control, and supply easy turning
- Hyper Progressive sidecut mellows out the transitions, leaving you with a predictable, all-around board; make ultrafine adjustments at any speed and in all conditions
- Pure wood core has plenty of flex, durability and snap for riders looking to challenge themselves and go to the next level
- Biaxial fiberglass laminate is impregnated and cured prior to pressing the board, resulting in a board that is hard, strong and lively
- Hybritaper construction reduces swing weight by tapering out the core in the tip and tail
- Extruded base is durable, fast, easily tuned and ready to ride from day one
- K2 snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed