The Bogs Patton insulated rain boots keep the splash out while keeping warmth in. Wear them for everyday tromping around town in the rain or snow.
- 4-way stretch neoprene and rubber uppers hug feet comfortably for complete waterproof protection
- Neoprene also acts as an insulating layer, gathering valuable heat inside the boots; boots are rated to -20°F assuming active use
- Ventilated nylon jersey linings reduce blister-causing friction, manage internal moisture and dry quickly
- Dual-density Ortholite® insoles wick moisture and supply cushioning for step-in comfort
- Rubber midsoles with incorporated latex sponges absorb shock and offer all-day shock absorption
- Nonmarking and nonslip rubber outsoles deliver solid grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Front zipper and built-in handles on the Bogs Patton rain boots make for easy entry and exit
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed