Kamik Waterbug 6 boys' winter boots defy snowy hills and slushy streets with complete waterproof protection and toasty insulating liners.
- Waterproof nylon uppers and seam-sealed construction offer rugged protection from rain, snow and slush
- Removable, 8mm 3-layer liners have a moisture-wicking polyester felt inner layer, insulating middle layer and heat-reflecting thermal foil outer layer
- Adjustable snow collars with bungee lace locks dial down the fit and help keep snow out
- Rip-and-stick strap at ankles comfortably locks in the midfoot to help prevent chafing or blisters from a sloppy fit
- Lugged outsoles provide excellent traction on snow, slush and wet surfaces; they're made with recycled, PVC-free synthetic rubber that's 50% lighter than natural rubber
- Kamik Waterbug 6 kids' winter boots are made in Canada and assembled in the USA
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed