The classic Petzl Quark ice tool with adze is designed for vertical ice and mixed climbing. It has a balanced, smooth swing and an aggressive pick design for solid placements.
- Durable, forged Cascade pick is designed for good penetration in all types of ice; pick is beveled for easy removal from ice
- Curve and geometry of the shaft make for smooth, efficient swinging and solid placements
- No-slip dual-density grip increases climbing performance
- Griprest at the bottom of the shaft increases climbing comfort and allows you to climb leashless; can be removed for plunging into snow
- Adze can be used to clear ice and clean cracks
- Short steel spike on the end of the shaft provides traction while walking
- Hex wrench (included) removes pick and adze components; replacement components sold separately
- Petzl Quark ice tool shaft length is 50cm
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed