Buckle up the Black Diamond Stiletto telemark boots and drive your big board down steep slopes with style and grace.
- Triple-injected, multidensity shells and cuffs use Pebax plastic for a progressive flex; shells are stiff enough to drive big skis down steep lines
- Thermoformable liners allow for a long-lasting customized fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Liners are built off a women's last with narrower Achilles areas, higher insteps, more space around the lower calves and greater insulation at the toes than men's liners
- Boa Lacing System provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Ski/walk switches are hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set from 14° to 22°
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Black Diamond Stiletto boot soles do not have holes to accommodate 3-pin bindings
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed