The Montrail Sabino Trail GTX trail-running shoes provide aggressive traction and excellent stability for support on fast-paced runs over and through the hills.
- Breathable nylon mesh uppers with supportive synthetic leather overlays offer superb flexibility and ventilation; gusseted tongues keep trail debris out
- Gore-Tex® waterproof membranes let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture off your feet and dry quickly to keep feet comfortable
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsoles are lightweight and offer great response and comfort over the miles; medial posts add stability
- Thin hard EVA forefoot plates protect against stone bruising by dispersing point pressure; molded midfoot thermoplastic urethane shanks supply torsional rigidity
- Aggressive Gryptonite™ rubber outsoles feature a multidirectional tread pattern for traction on rugged trails and paved paths
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed