Ride Sage Boa snowboard boots let advancing female riders step it up. Easy-flexing Sage boots provide next-level performance with comfort and mobility at a price you gotta like!
- IN2GRATED™ construction shapes the liners to match the interior of the shells, eliminating unnecessary material and weight, and minimizing liner pack out
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Thin, low-profile soles with die-cut EVA midsoles enhance comfort and response
- Intuition™ Plush liners with multi-density foam are body-heat activated over several days' use or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Antimicrobial coating helps control odors; external J-bars increase heel hold
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners quickly and easily for a supportive, nonslip fit
- Built with a women-specific last to fit a woman's typical arch height, forefoot width, calf size and heel and ankle
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed