Vans Veil Boa Focus women's boots return to the lineup with some fresh updates including a reengineered Boa® Focus lacing system and recycled shell materials.
- Boa® Focus lacing features 2 fit zones that tighten independently; it concentrates closure on the instep and holds the heel securely no matter how the upper is cranked
- Laces have been re-routed to provide balanced directional pull on the shell; a reduction of instep materials contributes to a non-bulky, fine-tuned fit
- POW (Protect Our Winters) collaboration uppers are constructed of recycled PET polyestser, 50% recycled PET synthetic leather and non-toxic, water-based solvents
- Quadfit Custom X thermo-formable liners have an exterior overlay support cage; it provides leg and ankle support for an anatomic and supportive fit
- Liners also feature open-cell foam interiors with Outlast® footbed lining, nonslip heel pockets, thickly padded cuffs and seamless toe boxes
- Direct-connect rip-and-stick closures and cuffs straps prevent liner movement
- Molded cork/recycled EVA support-cage footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads and antimicrobial linings
- Flight Core Air Snowaffle outsoles with compression-molded EVA midsoles feature cored-out flex grooves in heels and forefeet and nylon arch-support heel cradles
- Inverted waffle lug interior sole pattern with aggressive perimeter V-pattern increases board feel and zonal damping, and increases sole-edge traverse traction
- Each Veil boot has 2 Recco® reflectors that enhance radio signals from search-and-rescue Recco detectors for quicker location in an avalanche
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
People Also Viewed