The DC Superpark snowboard boots combine everything you love about Park boots and add Boa® Coiler lacing for fast, easy and secure closure.
- Superpark boots offer skate-shoe technology on a snowboard platform to meet the needs of those who shred the park on a regular basis
- Boa Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- New Park Bravo half liners are integrated into the boots for ultimate articulation; enhanced medial and lateral flex allow you to tweak your tricks
- Liner tongues and welded backstays provide progressive flex with the support needed to stick big landings
- Molded J-bars eliminate heel lift; antimicrobial treatment helps control odors and stains
- Outlast® mesh footbeds balance temperatures by absorbing excess heat and then releasing it back to you when you need it most
- Articulated upper cuffs offer outstanding support and an easy, broken-in feel; internal ankle braces help prevent heel lift
- 3D tongues with seamless construction match the natural curvature of the lower legs and feet and prevent pinching and hot spots
- Impact-absorbing midsoles and push zones on the outsoles provide comfort and traction; shock-absorbing cushioning remains consistent under varied temperatures and climates
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: DC products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed