Boasting behemoth-like capacity, the XX-large Base Camp duffel from The North Face is for those who need to bring everything and then some for their expeditions and adventures.
- Main compartment features a D-shaped zippered opening for high visibility and easy access to the interior; internal mesh pockets offer extra organization
- Duffel-style handles and twin haul handles on ends provide carrying options and can be used for towing or tying down when traveling
- Shoulder straps provide comfortable, easy hauling as a backpack
- 4 side compression straps secure load and stabilize bag when traveling
- Dual daisy chains along sides let you lash on extra gear or tie onto roof, boat or yak
- Locking zippers protect your possesions, locks sold separately; ID pocket on top ensures positive identification
- Constructed of water- and abrasion-resistant 1000-denier polyester with PVC-free thermoplastic elastomer coating to withstand the abuse of travel
- Commenting on the Base Camp duffel from The North Face, Backpacker April '09 said "... these indestructible carriers ... make short work of stowing and sorting all our junk."
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed