The streamlined Arc'teryx Beta AR women's pants are lightweight, 4-season pants for the mountain purist. They're a reliable, durable and packable choice.
- With a reinforced seat, knees and instep patches, these belted-waist pants are built for rugged use
- Made from supple Gore-Tex™ 3L Pro Shell fabric, Beta AR's are completely waterproof and windproof, and they offer excellent breathability
- Gore Micro Grid lining is a thin, low-denier, low-density woven fabric that allows the shell to slide easily over midlayers
- A reduced number and thickness of seams offers improved abrasion- and snag-resistance, enhanced breathability and decreased weight
- Features a watertight, welded front fly and an adjustable nylon webbing belt
- Exposed, watertight side zippers stop short of harness/hipbelt area and provide easy access and adjustable venting
- Articulated and reinforced seat and knees, plus a gusseted crotch, make the Beta AR pants not just comfortable, but durable as well
- Laminated powder cuffs offer good coverage and incorporate gripping elastic and boot-lace hooks
- Reinforced Keprotech™ instep patches guard against abrasion
- Arc'teryx Beta AR pants feature a hip stash pocket
- Tapered fit with slim construction is engineered for performance
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed