Capable of carrying 2, the BOB Sport Utility Duallie stroller is built for off-road performance, thanks to knobby tires, cushy suspension and sturdy construction.
- Made with a tough frame and durable fabric for lasting use; 2-step folding design supplies convenient transport and storage
- 16 in. fixed front wheel allows for great stability when hiking, jogging or on uneven trails; hand-operated brake lets you decelerate quickly
- Sturdy, high-impact polymer wheels are outfitted with knobby tires for excellent all-around traction; front wheel tracking is easily adjusted to ensure straight rolling
- Padded and independently adjustable reclining seats offer excellent, cushy seating comfort; 5-point padded harnesses keep children secure
- Independent multi-position canopies can be adjusted for protection against the elements; large viewing windows on top lets you keep an eye on passengers
- Internal seat pockets offer secure space for snacks and toys
- Store extra clothing, food and more with the large seat-back pockets and Low Boy undercarriage cargo basket
- Adjustable suspension system smooths out bumpy terrain and supplies a comfortable ride for the passenger
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Foot-actuated rear wheel parking brake on the BOB Sport Utility Duallie stroller ensures the stroller stays put until you're ready to roll
Please note: BOB products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed