Burton Q snowboard boots are aggressive on the outside and warm and inviting on the inside. The Q is exactly what you need when breaking barriers in the backcountry.
- Whether snapping methods off cornices or making high-speed rooster tails through the trees, the Q boots create instant input from brain to binding
- True Fit™ design considers every element, from liners to lace guides, and delivers the best fitting, most comfortable snowboard boots ever
- Imprint 3 EVA liners wrap your feet in comfort; they'll conform to your feet after a few days of riding or you can custom mold them at your local shop
- Therm-ic Imprint™ liners are pre-wired for heat; Therm-ic Heatpacks, available separately, warm to a toasty 104°
- Comfort is key with Plush Cuffs™; supersoft fleece lining, with both medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones, provides cloud 9 comfort
- Focus inner cuffs boost heel hold by hugging that sweet spot on your ankles; they ride a little higher on ankles, accentuating all-around agility and response
- Molded EVA footbeds, with a supportive shank, lessen the blow of hardpack landings and an antimicrobial coating helps keep odors at bay
- Firm-flex, thin-profile 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet, for seamless flex, and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Dual Axis Power Spine™ backstays maximize medial and lateral support, edge-to-edge response and, most importantly, the overall life of the boots
- Pressure Relief shell panels, fused into areas where ankle straps rest on boots, evenly distribute strap pressure while insulating feet from pesky pressure points
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing system lets you fine-tune the fit quickly and easily; customize the upper and lower zones in a matter of seconds
- Outsoles feature comfortable gel cushioning and 20% recycled content; lightweight midsoles feature 10% recycled content
- Dual-density grippy rubber spikes let you scale the slipperiest slopes like Spiderman; stiff spikes dig into ice when slipping isn't an option
- EcoSmart™ mesh on the shell's lining, tongues and liner's exterior includes 40% recycled polyester
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed