Burton Emerald snowboard boots are a go-anywhere, rule everything kind of boot. They offer mid-range support, slipperlike comfort and the simplicity and ease of a lightning fast lacing system.
- Whether you're messing around in the park or getting the guts to drop off that cliff, going bigger gets even better thanks to superior cushioning in Emerald boots
- True Fit™ design considers every element, from liners to lace guides, and delivers the best fitting, most comfortable snowboard boots ever
- Imprint™ 2 EVA liners wrap your feet in comfort; they'll conform to your feet after a few days of riding or you can custom mold them at your local shop
- Hot Pockets are small neoprene sleeves sized for disposable foot warmers (sold separately); they sit on top of your feet and warm up frigid toes
- Liners feature long-lasting polyurethane energy panels and Quick Fit™ integrated lacing harness for easier-than-ever entry and exit
- Dual Axis Power Spine™ backstays maximize medial and lateral support, edge-to-edge response and, most importantly, the overall life of the boots
- Medium-flex, thin-profile 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet for seamless flex, and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing system lets you fine-tune the fit quickly and easily; customize the upper and lower zones in a matter of seconds
- 3-part outsoles give you low-profile stability with an airbag design and EVA midsoles to protect your feet from repeated drops and landings
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed