The Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K microSD data card lets you add richly detailed topographic maps of the Southeast region to your Garmin GPS receiver.
- Covers Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida
- Similar in format to USGS 1:24,000 scale, topographic paper maps, the detailed features include elevation contours, trails and more
- Map names correspond to USGS map names for easy referencing from guidebooks; USGS trail names are also used to facilitate planning
- Points of interest use thematic icons for parks, campgrounds, boat ramps, airports and other sites, making it easy to plan outings
- Covers national, state and local parks, national and state forests, and national and state wilderness areas
- Also features interstates, major highways, rural roads, trails, city neighborhood roads, railroads, power lines, borders and more
- Searchable database of cities, geographic names, summits, lakes and other points of interest makes locating a special spot quick and easy
- Summit locations feature elevation information, handy for calibrating altimeters
- Topographic contours with shading enhance relief viewing; elevation profile displays on PC and some compatible units to estimate terrain difficulty
- 24K Topo ships on a 4GB Micro SD card; older GPS devices may require a firmware update in order to read a 4GB and larger card
- Note: Maps on microSD and SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer
Compatible GPS Receivers: Colorado 300, Colorado 400c, Colorado 400i, Colorado 400t, Edge 605, Edge 705, eTrex Legend HCx, eTrex Legend Cx, eTrex Venture Cx, eTrex Vista HCx, eTrex Vista Cx, GPSMAP 60CSx, GPSMAP 60Cx, GPSMAP 620, GPSMAP 76CSx, GPSMAP 76Cx, nüvi 500, nüvi 510, nüvi 550, Oregon 200, Oregon 300, Oregon 400c, Oregon 400i, Oregon 400t, Rino 520HCx, Rino 530HCx
Please note: Garmin products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed