The Shiva boots are one of stiffest women's alpine touring boots from Black Diamond, giving you a quiver-of-one boot for all of your mountain excursions.
- Triax Performance Pebax® frames are designed with torsional stiffness to provide lateral power transfer while balancing weight and performance flex
- Thermoformable liners allow for a long-lasting custom fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa Lacing System provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap close the boot comfortably and securely around the foot and leg
- Equipped with Black Diamond alpine touring outsole blocks; compatible with alpine DIN outsole blocks with non-slip soles, sold separately
- Boots are built with an overlap cuff design which produces a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- Addressing the needs of women randonee skiers, the liner, cuff opening, rear spoiler and aggressive stance angle are all specifically designed for a female foot
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed