Designed for park, pipe and all-mountain freeskiers, the Marker Griffon bindings let you steer big boards down the mountain with complete control.
- Similar in the design to the Jester binding, the Griffon is built to accommodate young and lightweight skiers, ranging from 80 to 250 lbs.
- Composite toe and heel cups keep binding weight to a minimum yet are still designed with a wide footprint for excellent performance on fat skis
- Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting pattern create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
- Triple Pivot Elite toe has high energy absorption to prevent prerelease
- Lightweight Inter-Pivot heel focuses power in the direction of the boot sole and offers superior holding power and energy transfer
- Excellent boot-to-binding contact delivers direct power transmission to the ski
- Stainless-steel antifriction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- 110mm brake fits most fat powder skis
- Mounting configuration requires a 76mm minimum ski width
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed