Written by top outdoors experts and enthusiasts, this guide directs you to nearly every climb in the western region of Joshua Tree National Park.
- Vogel, Randy
- Softcover; 608 pages; maps, topos, black-and-white photos with route overlays
- Falcon Publishing Inc.; copyright 2006
- Find information on the best climbing routes and bouldering problems at each area, along with protection information and gear recommendations
- Supplies complete and up-to-date topos, detailed descriptions of more than 2,300 routes, and descent information on multi-pitch routes
- Provides easy-to-follow driving, parking and approach directions to climbing and bouldering destinations
- Also details background and historical information on the early days of climbing "Josh"
Covers routes from these regions in the park: Quail Springs, Wonderland of Rocks North, Lost Horse Area, Hemingway Area and Roadside Rocks, Real Hidden Valley, Hidden Valley Campground and the Outback
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed