- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Virginia - A Falcon Guide
Throughout its pages, this guide describes more than 50 of Virginia's greatest mountain bike rides.
- Author: Scott Adams
- Softcover; 296 pages; maps and black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Details rides from sea level along the dunes at False Cape to nearly 6,000 feet atop the wind-beaten summits of Virginia's highest peaks
- Race down singletrack in the Blue Ridge Mountains, enjoy a scenic ride along the Potomac River, explore coastal environments or cruise the backroads
- Supplies the inside track on everything from the best time to ride, to local events and attractions, to whether or not you should bring your dog
- Each trail includes detailed ride descriptions, easy-to-read route maps, elevation profiles, directions, difficulty ratings and trail contacts
- Art of Mountain Biking section includes tips on riding, trip preparation, bicycle maintenance and more
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Virginia - A Falcon Guide Specs
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Virginia - A Falcon Guide Customer Reviews