This useful tool combines a pulley with an integrated cam which allows the rope to move through the pulley without slipping backwards.
- Self-jamming pulley is ideal for hauling systems and can be especially useful for work and rescue applications
- Constructed with lightweight yet incredibly durable aluminum--this device weighs only 265g and can support a working load of 4.0kN
- The moving sidepiece with push-button locking makes it easy to install or remove a rope while the pulley is fixed to an anchor
- Built with a sealed ball-bearing and a 1.5" diameter sheave for smooth and efficient hauling
- Truly a multi-functional secret weapon--the Pro Traxion is great for Tyrolean traverses where a smooth bearing and anti-return function are required
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed