Mountain bikers of all abilities will enjoy the classic assortment of rides included in this guide
- Ginieczki, Rob
- Softcover; 362 pages; black-and-white photos; illustrates maps
- Falcon Publishing, Inc.; copyright 2000
- Detailed ride descriptions make it easy to find trailheads and follow routes
- Stay on track with easy-to-read maps
- Route descriptions include ratings for physical and technical difficulty
Take a ride through history! Author, Rob Ginieczki, leads you on an exploration through lush, wooded mountains and rolling hills, uncovering the history behind some of Pennsylvania's most exciting trails. Test your technical skills on sweet single-track, meander along a cold mountain stream, or enjoy an easy ride with your family on one of Pennsylvania's many rail trails. From the Laurel Highlands to the Pocono Plateau, Mountain Biking Pennsylvania can point you in the right direction for adventure and fun.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed