Custom topographic map, set to the trails of Olympic National Park and the Olympic Peninsula--specially formatted for hikers and climbers
- No more piecing quads together: each map includes entire trail systems on a single topographic map without compromising map size or scale
- Includes 16 separate maps for the Bogachiel Valley, Buckhorn Wilderness, Elwha Valley, Enchanted Valley, Gray Wolf-Dosewallips, Hurricane Ridge,
- Lake Crescent-Happy Lake Ridge, Mount Olympus Climbers Map, Mount Skokomish-Lake Cushman, North Olympic Coast, Ozette Beach Loop
- Queets Valley, Quinault-Colonel Bob, Seven Lakes Basin-Hoh, South Olympic Coast and The Brothers-Mount Anderson
- Includes 1997 - 2011 revisions; scale 1:62,500 or 1 inch to the mile except for Ozette Beach Loop at 1:24,000, contours interval 80 feet
Includes 1997 revisions; scale 1:62,500 or 1 inch to the mile except for Ozette Beach Loop at 1:24,000, contours interval 80 feet.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed