- Online: www.REI-OUTLET.com
- URL for this product:
REI-OUTLET.com DEAL OF THE DAY
Save 45% or more with daily deals on the best names in outdoor gear and clothing.
All backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Act fast. The Deal of the Day lasts only 24 hours–or until we run out!
Item # 848957
Sierra Designs Wicked Rain Jacket - Men's - 2012 Closeout
REDUCED PRICEYou Save 60%
The Sierra Designs Wicked rain jacket for men promises breathable protection from the elements, keeping you dry, cool and comfortable on your way to the summit.
- Sierra Designs Nanolite 2-layer waterproof breathable shell offers total protection from wind and rain; attached helmet-compatible hood completes the coverage
- Back panel in contrasting color offers stretch while retaining waterproof protection, ensuring that your jacket keeps up with every move you make
- Laminated, waterproof front zipper with stormflap keeps rain out; identical pocket zippers protect mesh-lined pockets that enhance breathability when unzipped
- Fully taped seams prevent water from penetrating through seams
- Zippered underarm vents offer ventilation when it's time to cool off
- Zippered hand pockets sit high on the torso for compatibility with packs and harnesses; 1 interior zippered pocket securely stows keys, ID, cash or other small items
- Tricot-lined chin guard protects against abrasion and adds a touch of softness
- Rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs seal in warmth and keep rain out; single-pull drawcord at hem customizes the fit and keeps the elements at bay
- Sierra Designs Wicked jacket features no-lift construction, keeping the jacket in place even when arms are raised
Sierra Designs Wicked Rain Jacket - Men's - 2012 Closeout Specs
|Best use||Backpacking |
|Fabric type||Polyester / polyester blend |
|Shell fabric||Polyester |
|Shell lining fabric||None |
|Type of waterproofing||Nanolite 2-layer waterproof breathable laminate |
|Back length||Hip-length |
|Back length (in.)||29.25 inches|
Sierra Designs Wicked Rain Jacket - Men's - 2012 Closeout Customer Reviews
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.