Terms and Conditions for REI Promotional Cards – REI Oxnard Grand Opening
- Promotional Gift Card available in water bottles given to the first 200 customers (age 12 and over) through the door each day at the REI Oxnard, CA store grand opening, March 22 – March 24, 2013.
- Limit 1 Promotional Gift Card per customer.
- REI Employees are not eligible for the Promotional Gift Card offer.
- Promotional Gift Card expires 12/24/13 and is a single use promotional card, issued by REI Customer Services, Inc.
- Restrictions for promotional card redemption apply. Please see applicable Terms and Conditions below, which may be changed at any time without notice.
- For current balance, visit REI.com/giftcard, go to your nearest REI store or call 1-855-873-5456.
- This single-use promotional card is issued by REI Customer Services, Inc.
- This card can be applied as a one-time merchandise discount to qualifying items purchased at REI stores, REI.com, REI-OUTLET.com or 1-800-426-4840; any unused amount will be forfeited at time of redemption (except where required by law).
- Only one promotional card may be redeemed per transaction.
- If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Not redeemable for cash or credit (except where required by law).
- This card cannot be used to purchase goods in our Corporate Group Sales business channel and cannot be used to pay for shipping charges, return labels, exchanges, memberships, taxes, passes and tickets, shop services, gift cards or backordered items.
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (except where required by law).
- Not for resale and is non-transferable.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time without notice.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Valid through 12/24/13.
- Protect this card like cash.