Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour - BYOBike
Description: Bring Your Own Bike (BYOBike) and join us on this unique experience of an organized bicycling brewery tour of Mira Mesa. This guided tour includes an inside look at one of our favorite breweries. Beer tastings, bicycles, and van support are provided. If you get hungry, there will be a food truck available at our third brewery. Van support will follow the tour should any one tire of peddling or wish to purchase a growler (or two!) to take home. 21 years of age and over, Photo ID required. Personal Bike and Helmet is required for this session. If you would like to
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun day cycling
- Sample some of San Diego's Finest Micro and Nano breweries
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour - BYOBike Information
MIRA MESA BIKE & BREW - CYCLING BREWERY TOUR - BYOBIKE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
|3/22/2014 12:00 - 4:00 PM PDT||
Non Member: $65.00
Spots left: 2
|4/19/2014 12:00 - 4:00 PM PDT||
Non Member: $65.00
Spots left: 5
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour - BYOBike Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Closed toed shoes
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Camera
- Cycling Gloves
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Gear provided by REI:
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Group First Aid Kit