Holiday Lights Night Ride
Cycling, Winter, Adventure
Description: Join our Outdoor School Cycling Instructors for an easy evening bike ride touring the Holiday light displays in a local neighborhood. We'll take advantage of our mild California winter nights and pick a low-impact route for a fun ride. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or responsible adult.
Skills you'll learn:
We'll cover basic road safety before heading out on a guided tour
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Holiday Lights Night Ride Information
HOLIDAY LIGHTS NIGHT RIDE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Holiday Lights Night Ride Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Closed toed shoes
- Warm Hat
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Energy Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Change of clothes - A change of clothes to leave in your car and put on after the event.
- Padded Cycling Gloves
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Personal Camera
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
Gear provided by REI: