Fall Harvest Photography: Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
Description: Are you heading out this fall with friends and family? We want to help you capture great fall photos to remember that special person or landscape for years to come! Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing fall color photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your color in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for fall photography!
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Fall Harvest Photography: Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Information
FALL HARVEST PHOTOGRAPHY: BOTANIC GARDENS AT CHATFIELD
- Class Details
- Gear List
Fall Harvest Photography: Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Personal Camera
- Tripod - Tripod for Camera
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Camera Lenses, Filters, Flashes & Camera Bag
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit