Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour
Description: Come join us on this unique experience of an organized bicycling brewery tour of Mira Mesa. This guided tour includes an inside look at one of our favorite breweries. Beer tastings, bicycles, and van support are provided. If you get hungry, there will be a food truck available at our third brewery. Van support will follow the tour should any one tire of peddling or wish to purchase a growler (or two!) to take home. 21 years of age and over, Photo ID required. If you would like to bring your own bicycle, please register for our Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour - BYOBike version of this tour.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun day cycling
- Sample some of San Diego's Finest Micro and Nano breweries.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour Information
MIRA MESA BIKE & BREW - CYCLING BREWERY TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
|4/19/2014 12:00 - 4:00 PM PDT||
Non Member: $115.00
Spots left: 5
|5/31/2014 12:00 - 4:00 PM PDT||
Non Member: $115.00
Spots left: 3
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Water Bottle
- 2 Liters of Water - At least 2 Nalgene sized water bottles or a large Camelback style reservoir
- Energy Snacks
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Personal Camera
- Padded Cycling Gloves
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Mountain Bike
- Cycling Helmet