Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour
Description: Come join us on a unique experience of an organized bicycling brewery tour of Mira Mesa. Tour cost includes all tours, tastings, and bicycles (if needed). Note: food trucks are sometimes available at these sites. We will be traveling on local roads of San Diego making stops at four of our favorite local breweries for informational tours and specially selected tastings (seasonal and non-seasonal selections). Van support will be provided so you can transport any craft beer you may want to purchase or take a break from the ride. 21 years of age and over, Photo ID required.
Skills you'll learn:
Have a fun day cycling and sampling some of San Diego's Finest Micro and Nano breweries.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour Information
MIRA MESA BIKE & BREW - CYCLING BREWERY TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Mira Mesa Bike & Brew - Cycling Brewery Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least 2 Nalgene sized water bottles or a large Camelback style reservoir
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Personal Camera
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Padded Cycling Gloves
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.