Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Photography Kayak Tour
Description: Join us for a fun photography kayak tour of world famous Elkhorn Slough! We will provide lunch and easy to paddle tandem kayaks. In addition, you will be joined by one of our talented photography instructors and an expert naturalist to enhance your experience photographing the abundant wildlife on the slough.
Skills you'll learn:
- Tips will be given on basic outdoor photography composition and technique
- Our naturalist will teach you about the local wildlife
- You will learn basic paddling skills.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Photography Kayak Tour Information
ELKHORN SLOUGH WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY KAYAK TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Photography Kayak Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Personal Camera
- Water Bottle
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- 2 Liters of Water - At least 2 Nalgene sized water bottles or a large Camelback style reservoir
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Change of clothes - A change of clothes to leave in your car and put on after the event.
- Personal Snacks
- Energy Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
Gear provided by REI: