Bike and Bean - Chicago Coffee Cycling Tour
Description: Bikes and Coffee! Is there any better way to start your day? On this Bike and Bean tour we will begin by witnessing the sun rise over Lake Michigan, as we ride on the Lake Front Trail. Look forward to experiencing the distinct styles of Asado and Intelligentsia, two of Chicago's premier roasters. After riding by iconic Wrigley Field our last stop will introduce you to the art of grinding and brewing using equipment you can pack on your bike! Our total distance will cover 7 miles, and we will experience riding on public trails and city street bike lanes. Coffee and pastries are included with registration.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn about local coffee shops and roasters
- Learn how to ride on public paths
- Learn how to ride on city streets
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Bike and Bean - Chicago Coffee Cycling Tour Information
BIKE AND BEAN - CHICAGO COFFEE CYCLING TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Bike and Bean - Chicago Coffee Cycling Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Personal Camera
Gear provided by REI:
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Mountain Bike
- Group First Aid Kit
- Bike Helmet