SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour - Stone Mountain Park
Description: Come and paddle a SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard with us at Stone Mountain Park! On this scenic tour you will see water fowl, rock shorelines, islands, and of course a unique perspective of the mountain itself. You'll be joined by REI SUP instructors who are there to make sure you get the most out of your paddling experience. Pre-requisite: Learn to SUP or equivalent skills. SUPs will be available for participants at no additional charge. This Tour is for paddlers 14 years old and up - those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Learn and refine basic SUP paddling techniques.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour - Stone Mountain Park Information
SUP (STAND UP PADDLEBOARD) TOUR - STONE MOUNTAIN PARK
- Class Details
- Gear List
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour - Stone Mountain Park Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Water Bottle
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Energy Snacks
Gear provided by REI:
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Group First Aid Kit