Monterey Bay Trail Cycling Day Tour
Description: Come cycle with us and experience the best of the California Coast. Tour cost includes lunch & Novara raod bikes (if requested). We will ride the Monterey Bay Trail and back roads of old Fort Ord with lunch at a scenic spot by the bay. We will ride at a comfortable pace, no rider is left behind! This is a great introduction to group riding and is a good next step after taking our Introduction to Road Cycling class. Recommended for those 15 and older; under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or responsible adult. Be sure to check out our other regional bike tours: Livermore Wine Country and the Pescadero Coast Region.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun cycling experience in a beautiful setting
- Learn group riding techniques
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Monterey Bay Trail Cycling Day Tour Information
MONTEREY BAY TRAIL CYCLING DAY TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
|4/26/2014 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT||
Non Member: $140.00
Spots left: 10
Monterey Bay Trail Cycling Day Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Energy Snacks
Gear provided by REI:
- Road Bike - Drop bar handlebar bikes with 700cc size wheels.
- Cycling Helmet