Trail Yoga - REI Nature's Gym
Description: Why just hike or jog the local trail, or just spend time in the studio doing Yoga when you can combine the two activities to create a different way to build strength, flexibility and endurance. Join our Outdoor School Yoga & Fitness instructors for a class that will include a hike or jog along a local trail that will include a field Yoga session. We have designed the "Trail Yoga" sessions target various levels of exercise and vary in length and intensity. Check specific session details to register for the appropriate level of activity.
Skills you'll learn:
- Offer interactive opportunities to take your exercise program into the outdoors
- Combine traditional outdoor fitness activities with strength building exercises for increased performance
- Change up your routine to include exercise and activity utilizing resources found in the outdoors
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Trail Yoga - REI Nature's Gym Information
TRAIL YOGA - REI NATURE'S GYM
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
Trail Yoga - REI Nature's Gym Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Yoga Mat / Towel
- Water Bottle
- Running Attire - Light self wicking garments
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Running Shoes
- Yoga Block
- Wind / Rain shell - light weight shell layer offering protection from chilly weather
- Energy Snacks
- Fitness Monitor
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Gear provided by REI: