SUP Cross - REI Nature's Gym
Description: Is it time to take your SUP to the next level? Our SUP Cross classes combine the exercise and fitness of SUP and Cross-training exercises to provide a fun and ever changing workout training routine. During these sessions, you will receive SUP paddle skills instruction followed by a SUP Cross training circuit combining time on your board and stops along the route for exercises that will help you increase your strength and fitness providing a full-body workout. The "SUP Cross" sessions are designed to target various levels of exercise and vary in length and intensity. Check specific session details to register for the appropriate level of activity.
Skills you'll learn:
- Offer interactive opportunities to take your exercise program into the outdoors
- Combine traditional outdoor fitness activities with strength building exercises for increased performance
- Change up your routine to include exercise and activity utilizing resources found in the outdoors
Duration: 2.0 hours
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
SUP Cross - REI Nature's Gym Information
SUP CROSS - REI NATURE'S GYM
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes
SUP Cross - REI Nature's Gym Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet.
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Energy Snacks
- Exercise Bands
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)