Full Moon Hike
Description: Come join an REI Outdoor School Instructor for a guided night hike at one of the area's best hiking venues! Night hiking is a unique experience that everyone should experience at some time. The sparkling stars and dark woods are a perfect complement to each other. Allow us to make sure you have the most enjoyable and educational outing possible!
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn about local venues that are particularly suited to night hiking
- Learn tips and techniques to have a safe, enjoyable night hike
- Take in the different sights afforded by night cover
Duration: 2.0 hours
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Full Moon Hike Information
FULL MOON HIKE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Full Moon Hike Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Insect Repellant
Gear provided by REI: