Learn to Ski or Snowboard - Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
Description: Have you wanted to learn how to ski or snowboard but didn't know how to get started? This class is for you. Join REI Outdoor School, Grand Geneva Resort and Spa, and the Professional Ski Instructors of America for this great first-time experience. This is a 2-part class:a 90 minute in-store session and a second, on-mountain class at Grand Geneva Resort and Spa. Price includes r/t transportation to resort, lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental package, a 2 hour ski or snowboard group lesson & $15 lunch voucher. The all day on-mountain session will start at a local REI (see session details) by 7am for the bus ride to Lake Geneva, returning by 7pm.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn the basics on appropriate equipment and clothing
- Discuss ways to stay warm and comfortable
- Gain an understanding of what to expect when learning to ski or snowboard
- During the on-mountain class, instructors will cover basic techniques for getting started skiing or snowboarding.
Duration: 1.5 days
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Learn to Ski or Snowboard - Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Information
LEARN TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD - GRAND GENEVA RESORT AND SPA
- Class Details
- Gear List
Learn to Ski or Snowboard - Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Ski or Snowboard Gloves