Intermediate Road Cycling
Description: Take your cycling performance to the next level! Join our experienced road cycling instructors as we teach you to refine your technique, work on cadence and climb hills on some great local rides. We'll build on the skills you've learned in Introduction to Road Cycling. Recommended for those 14 and older; under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. PreRequisite: Introduction to Road Cycling or equivalent skills.
Skills you'll learn:
- Take skills to next level in shifting, pacing, bike handling
- Experience breakthrough technique with other riders
- Work on cadence, longer distances and faster speeds
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Intermediate Road Cycling Information
INTERMEDIATE ROAD CYCLING
- Class Details
- Gear List
Intermediate Road Cycling Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Lunch & Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Road Bike Shoes
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Cycling Gloves
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Energy Snacks
- Personal Camera
- Water Bottle
Gear provided by REI: