Coronado Island Cycle Tour
Description: Come explore the bike paths and quiet streets of Coronado Island. We will ride 7 miles at a comfortable pace and have several rest spots along the way. This ride will offer you spectacular views of San Diego bay, Coronado beach and the Famous Hotel Del. This is a great introduction to group riding and is a fun way to explore Coronado Island.
Skills you'll learn:
- Knowledge of local bike paths
- Pointers on group and road cycling technique
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Coronado Island Cycle Tour Information
CORONADO ISLAND CYCLE TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Coronado Island Cycle Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Energy Snacks
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Water Bottle
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Cycling Gloves
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
Gear provided by REI:
- Road Bike - Drop bar handlebar bikes with 700cc size wheels.
- Cycling Helmet