Moonlight Snowshoe Tour
Description: Here's your chance to experience the serenity of winter in a whole new way! If you've never snowshoed at night, you're in for a treat. Expert REI Outdoor School staff will guide you on snow-covered trails blanketed the glow of the moon. Along with a few snowshoe tips and techniques, we'll also provide snowshoes, poles, gaiters, headlamps and warm beverages.
Skills you'll learn:
- Enjoy the snow in the moonlight
- Experience winter in the evening
- Learn basics of snowshoeing and winter travel
Duration: 6.0 hours
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Moonlight Snowshoe Tour Information
MOONLIGHT SNOWSHOE TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Moonlight Snowshoe Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Water Bottle
- Warm Gloves
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Energy Snacks
- Warm Hat
- Personal Snowshoes
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Personal Camera
Gear provided by REI: