Learn to Ski/Snowboard at Sugar Bowl Resort
Description: Learn to Ski / Snowboard is a 2-part class for adults 18+: First attend a 2 hr in-store session, then, join us for a full day at Sugar Bowl ski resort, starting with a 2 hour ski/snowboard group lesson. Price includes r/t bus transportation to Sugar Bowl, lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental, and both classes. (see class details for dates and times)
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn the basics on appropriate equipment and clothing
- Discuss ways to stay warm and comfortable
- Gain an understanding of what to expect when learning to ski or snowboard
- During the on-mountain class, instructors will cover basic techniques for getting started skiing or snowboarding.
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Learn to Ski/Snowboard at Sugar Bowl Resort Information
LEARN TO SKI/SNOWBOARD AT SUGAR BOWL RESORT
- Class Details
- Gear List
Learn to Ski/Snowboard at Sugar Bowl Resort Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Gloves
- Water Bottle
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Warm Hat
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Ski or Snowboard Socks - Socks designed for warmth and comfort in ski and snowboard boots
- Ski Goggles
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Ski or Snowboard Gloves
- Personal Snacks
Gear provided by REI:
- Ski or Snowboard Helmet
- Lunch & Snacks
- Snowboard and Boots
- Alpine Ski Equipment