Moonlit Cross-Country Ski & Bonfire
Description: Join REI Outdoor School for a guided cross-country ski underneath the northern skyline. Meet us at dusk and get geared up with classic cross-country skis, poles, boots and glow sticks. Our instructors will guide you through a 1+ mile deep woods traverse to a warm bon fire ready with s'mores, hot drinks and warm company. Participants will be able to explore the ski trails underneath a moonlit horizon.
Skills you'll learn:
- Experience a local cross country ski trail by moonlight
- Relax at a casual bonfire
- Enjoy the company of like minded outdoor enthusiasts
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Moonlit Cross-Country Ski & Bonfire Information
MOONLIT CROSS-COUNTRY SKI & BONFIRE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Moonlit Cross-Country Ski & Bonfire Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Personal Camera