Couples Kayak Tour
Description: Looking for some adventure with that special someone? Look no further! Join us for a romantic couples kayaking tour at one of our best paddling venues. We'll paddle 3-4 miles in touring kayaks and stop for some light tapas and photos along the way. We have a few tandem kayaks available on a first-come, first-served basis. Single-person touring kayaks are provided for everyone else. We'll provide the mid-tour tapas and mother nature will bring the ambiance! Some paddling experience is required.
Skills you'll learn:
- Test out some flatwater touring kayaks
- See a great paddling venue
- Spend quality outdoor time with your special someone
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Couples Kayak Tour Information
COUPLES KAYAK TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Couples Kayak Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
Gear provided by REI: