Winter Landscape Photography
Description: It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean you should stop taking pictures. Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great winter landscape photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing winter landscape photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color, even in winter
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your photos in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for winter landscape photography
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Winter Landscape Photography Information
WINTER LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Class Details
- Gear List
Date / Time
Meeting Location / Class Notes