Fall Colors Mountain Bike Tour
Description: Join the REI Outdoor School's professional mountain bike guides and naturalists on an amazing mountain bike trip to discover the colors of fall as we ride through some of the areas best bike trails. Enjoy the autumn leaves, crisp air, picturesque vistas, and information on the surrounding areas history and nature while we take in the sights of fall at a relaxed pace. Prior mountain biking experience is required (Introduction to Mountain Biking Class or equivalent skills). This is not a mountain biking skills class and students should be able to ride approximately 5-10 miles over varying terrain.
Skills you'll learn:
- Find local mountain bike trails
- Enjoy fall foilage from a Mountain Bike
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Fall Colors Mountain Bike Tour Information
FALL COLORS MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Fall Colors Mountain Bike Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Change of clothes - A change of clothes to leave in your car and put on after the event.
- Personal Camera
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Mountain Bike Shoes
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
Gear provided by REI:
- Cycling Helmet
- Mountain Bike
- Group First Aid Kit