Fall Colors Kayak Tour
Description: Join the REI Outdoor School's professional kayak guides and naturalists on an amazing kayak trip to discover the colors of fall as we kayak through some of the areas best waterways. Enjoy the autumn leaves, crisp air, picturesque vistas, and information on the surrounding areas history and nature while we take in the sights of fall at a relaxed pace. Prior kayaking experience is recommended (Learn to Kayak Class or equivalent skills). This is not a kayaking skills class and students should be able to paddle 3-5 miles.
Skills you'll learn:
- Find local paddling spots
- Enjoy fall foilage from a kayak
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Fall Colors Kayak Tour Information
FALL COLORS KAYAK TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Fall Colors Kayak Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Energy Snacks
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
Gear provided by REI: