Kayak Tour - Manhattan Skyline
Description: Join us at the Hoboken Cove Boat House for a fantastic paddle with great views of the Manhattan Skyline. Our REI Instructors will guide you through this scenic tour on the Hudson River. Pre-requisite: Learn to Kayak Class or equivalent skills. Students must be physically able to paddle 6 miles.
Skills you'll learn:
- Find a new place to paddle
- Join other paddlers
- refine skills & techniques
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Kayak Tour - Manhattan Skyline Information
KAYAK TOUR - MANHATTAN SKYLINE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Kayak Tour - Manhattan Skyline Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Paddle Jacket
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
Gear provided by REI: