SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Tour - Manhattan Skyline
Description: Hoboken Cove Boat House. Enjoy some of the spectacular views of the Manhattan Skyline and try out this exciting new sport. Previous SUP experience highly encouraged. This is NOT a beginner paddle. Pre-Requisite: Learn to SUP class or equivalent skills. This trip has a surf launch and paddles in open water. This trip is appropriate for ages 14 and up.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Learn basic SUP stroke techniques
- Experience a surf launch and paddle in open water
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Tour - Manhattan Skyline Information
SUP (STAND UP PADDLE) TOUR - MANHATTAN SKYLINE
- Class Details
- Gear List
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Tour - Manhattan Skyline Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Energy Snacks
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Bottle
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Wetsuit - Thickness depends on your local water temperatures. Generally 3mm-4mm is preferable.
- Paddle Jacket
Gear provided by REI:
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Group First Aid Kit