Mountain Bike Ride - Dauset Trails
Description: New to mountain biking or to the area? Interested in seeing a new place to ride? Join an outdoor school instructor for a guided ride through one of our favorite trail systems. Dauset Trails offers about 15 miles of beginner to intermediate and advanced trails for a variety of riding styles. We'll take you through some of our favorite trails and design the route around rider abilities. This is a no-drop ride and we might ride 5-6 miles or we might do every trail. We provide high quality mountain bikes and transportation from our REI Atlanta store. This is a perfect ride for anyone who's taken our Introduction to Mountain Bike class or anyone who just wants to see a new trail system!
Skills you'll learn:
- Explore a new mountain biking trail system
- Gain experience on a variety of trail types
- Learn about riding in a group in an off-road setting
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Mountain Bike Ride - Dauset Trails Information
MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE - DAUSET TRAILS
- Class Details
- Gear List
Mountain Bike Ride - Dauset Trails Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Lunch & Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Cycling Gloves
- Energy Snacks
- Mountain Bike Shoes
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Gear provided by REI:
- Cycling Helmet
- Mountain Bike
- Group First Aid Kit