Fall Colors Hike
Description: Come join the REI Outdoor School on a trip to discover the yellow, red, orange, and gold colors of fall as you traverse some of the areas best trails. Enjoy the autumn leaves, crisp air, picturesque vistas, and information on the surrounding areas history and nature at a relaxed pace. Plus we'll share a few tips to help you stay comfortable on your own hikes.
Skills you'll learn:
- Meet other local hikers
- Gain basic hiking skills
- Learn natural history of the area
- Learn tips and tools to make your hiking more comfortable and enjoyable
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Fall Colors Hike Information
FALL COLORS HIKE
- Class Details
- Gear List
Fall Colors Hike Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Energy Snacks
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
Gear provided by REI: