Fall Color Outdoor Photography
Description: Are you heading out this fall with friends and family? We want to help you capture great fall photos to remember that special person or landscape for years to come! Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing fall color photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your color in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for fall photography!
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Fall Color Outdoor Photography Information
FALL COLOR OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Class Details
- Gear List
Fall Color Outdoor Photography Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Personal Camera
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Tripod - Tripod for Camera
Gear provided by REI: